Professional high quality pressure washing trailer setup to help take your pressure washing business to the next level.
The benefits of a pressure washing trailer over any other kind of setup are
- Cost effective- Trailers have become a very affordable option. The cost of a trailer can sometimes be half of a pressure washing skid
- Versatile- Most people have an existing truck or SUV that they can use to pull a trailer. Having a trailer doesn’t tie up your only vehicle.
- Storage- You can easily store a small pressure washing trailer in your garage or storage unit
- Capacity- Trailers can often hold more equipment than a truck or van.
Professionalism- A well-organized trailer can present a professional image to your clients. It shows that you are serious about your business and have invested in the right tools for the job.
Efficiency- Having all your equipment in one place can increase efficiency. You can easily access everything you need without having to load and unload equipment for each job.
Our pressure washing trailers are completely customizable. Here is the features of what a starter pressure washing trailer would have.
- Big Tex heavy duty single axle 6x10 trailer
- Honda GX390 gear drive pressure washer 5.5 GPM 3000 PSI (key start +$200)
- 200 gallon buffer tank
- 50 gallon bleach tank
- Tank straps
- Three 12” or 18” full frame aluminum reels with stainless manifolds
- Hose reel mounting hardware
- Remco 5.3 GPM softwash pump (upgradable to 7 GPM +$150) custom plate mounted
- Pro Mixer High flow mixer with 3/4 valves
- Custom softwash mounting system
- 200 ft of high quality Fierce Jet pressure washing hose with stainless connectors
- 200 ft of 1/2” Soft Jet softwash hose with crimped 1/2” fittings
- ST510 softwash gun, jrod, and stainless nozzles
- Custom crimped 1” drain hose
- Hudson Float valve assembly
- High quality poly braid hoses used for the softwash plumbing
- Slotted PVC filters to protect the softwash system and keep it running
- T strainer filter to keep debris out of the pressure washer pump.
- Stainless hardware used